This collection includes bulletins, magazines, and newsletters produced by St. John's Episcopal Church. "The Chimes" was issued as a weekly bulletin. From 1971-1974 it is included in the weekly newsletter "The Spirit". Beginning in 1989, there are separate bulletins for the early and late church services. "The Spirit" was a newsletter issued monthly from February 1959-March 1971. Beginning May 1971 "The Spirit" was issued weekly and included the bulletin "The Chimes".
For more information about the collection, visit its finding aid.