You are here
Search this Collection
View All Items in this Collection
- Title: Honors Ethical Issues and Life Choices
- Description: This course (PHI2630) drew on ethical theories to explore the major ethical issues that one faces as one makes decisions about the kinds of activities to engage in and the kind of life to lead. Issues such as those involving life and death (e.g., abortion, euthanasia...
- Title: Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence
- Description: Sponsored by the Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement (CRE) and FSU's Office of the President, the President's Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excell...
- Title: Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Description: The Undergraduate Research Symposium is an annual showcase for undergraduate student researchers to present their work to the university community. The symposium is an interdisciplinary event th...